This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please don't talk lies

salman64867
Star III
Asus v love ur phone especially the Price Ranges, STOCK EXPERIENCE n HARDWARE u provide and there is no problem in givin delayed updates, bt If u keep on changing the dates that's actually irritating, no matter how long, even ONE PLUS n XIAOMI, NOKIA, r still rolling out updates or just hv rolled them recently.
The thing is give us a correct approximate dates so v can check it for that tym instead of daily comming n irritating u people as well.
And v don't need a Formal Reply "that v r tryin to give best of" n all, cause v know that ur trying ur best, thats it, Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

munendraps
Star I
It's really pathetic. Many times they are stating the same. Its my second buy after 3 years, because of second major update giving. It was same for zenfone. Now I've learnt the lesson, I'll not busy the brand again

Aryan202
Community Legend I
munendraps

It's really pathetic. Many times they are stating the same. Its my second buy after 3 years, because of second major update giving. It was same for zenfone. Now I've learnt the lesson, I'll not busy the brand again

View post
Uh well both Zenfone 5z/6 got android 10 way back in 2019