patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

my zenfone max pro 2 also stuck on asus logo
and i went to service center they are all illitrate and he says me to change mother board .
so please tell me were i go or put some instrution on your website with stock rom .so i and all my friends repair itself

renjith0729
Star III
Middle fingure to all the basterds and assholes behind this brand. They are trying everything possible to take money from people. The worst mobile brand in the world. Worst servie centre experiences. #BoycotAsus campaign already started in Facebook Paying half of the price of mobile just after one year to change motherboard. Phew..! Perverts

sonukite8
Star II
Shahed

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70577#Comment_70577

Dear Sanju , May i know on which version of firmware you are on?

Because I'm afraid now , if these users who have reported this issue , will it also come to our device?

And could you please suggest what not to do?To not to face this issue(Just to play safe).

And now if we also face this issue then we are stoned then , we can't do anything until this lockdown ends. So we have to live without phone.

View post
Just keep backup of your data I have lost my data and my device is still stuck at boot logo

sonukite8
Star II
Doni Priadi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75452#Comment_75452

My hometown did not even have any strict lockdown. I can still move around the city. People still wandering the road and wrking as usual, however the road is not as crowded as before the pandemic. Unfortunately, I cant find any asus service centre here. Im trying to flash it on my own, cant do anything tho, the phone usb debug were locked.

View post
Please contact me at sonukite8@gmail.com I'm also having same problem, I was just uninstalling some apps like instagram and suddenly my phone freezed and it was doing nothing so I tried to reboot it, and it is not turning on and stuck at asus logo only, My data is very important for me I just want my data back, is there any way to get my internal memory data back? I can access stock recovery mode and csc fastboot mode only and the devices shows a message in recovery mode that couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7) supported api : 3
I don't know what is the problem with that...
I have seen one method to backup data using adb pull request.
can you help me please I'm ready to pay more than 50,000Rs for that data...!!! It is very important for me.

r4rajneesh64
Star II
sonukite8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70623#Comment_70623

I'm also having same problem, I was just uninstalling some apps like instagram and suddenly my phone freezed and it was doing nothing so I tried to reboot it, and it is not turning on and stuck at asus logo only, My data is very important for me I just want my data back, is there any way to get my internal memory data back? I can access stock recovery mode and csc fastboot mode only and the devices shows a message in recovery mode that couldn't load bitmap fill_ball (error -7) supported api : 3

I don't know what is the problem with that...

I have seen one method to backup data using adb pull request.

can you help me please I'm ready to pay more than 50,000Rs for that data...!!! It is very important for me.

View post
No