Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5Z audio/ game mode/ playstore/ battery issues

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
Model: ZS620KL
FW: WW-90.11.162.72 (pie)
RAM/ROM: 4/ 64gb
BOOTLOADER STATUS/ ROOTED: original/ no
First of all, that some of related issues below do not happen all the time, but they are very inconvenient and I'd like to get it straight for the community.
:3 
1. Some times I can notice some audio distortions while playing (trhough wifi and data mobile) games, streaming videos from Youtube, Facebook, Netflix, etc. I didn't notice that same problem through in web browser Google Chrome.
2. Game Genie is "crazy" after some minutes in game. I block notifications while I'm in game and a few moments later it disable it automatically without any reason. I always turn off navigation bar during the game time and then it turn on again. Sometimes it just "disappear" and It's like I even had activated before gaming.
3. Some times Playstore do not download apps and even though It's caused by cache corruption this issue very often ocurrs in Zenfone devices and I can say that without any fear since I've used Asus smatphones since 2014. It barely happened in others devices I've used, but they aren't my concern.
4. I know that battery consuming is personally proportional with apps that each of us use the most, but It's time to review the AI about that. Even when turn it off there's no strong influence from AI battery consuming energy.
*I've already cleaned cache/ reset/ hard reset my Z5z and there's no difference. 
**According to "calc. tests" It's all okay with it.
:# 
***My phone do not overheating while each issue occurs.
❤️ 
Again: I'm not facing that issues all the time! What do you think? Does someone else got the same problem over there??
:# 
7 REPLIES 7

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
We haven't officially announced any information on our future update plans for 5Z at this moment so I can't tell you
But we haven't had native in-built apps updates; we haven't had upgrades in wifi and sim card signal stability; we didn't receive battery fix, camera issues, not at all. When we get updates, with a big emphasis on "when", well we have security patches, minimal improvements in ome thing or another but nothing is describing bugs that we've reported, so why for god's sake we're still reporting bugs to Asus support? for what's is worth we'd like to have more that atention. We need care! I've using Asus products for years in a row and i only get always the same promisses, I'm always having the same talk, but anybody shows up and solve my problems. That one costs more than R$2,100.00 in Brazil... to have such a fairy tale.

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
I'm not angry, my just dissappointed to feel I am my own device support to solve my devices issues.

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
Today my camera finally stated to ''burn'' my photos. Wide camera failure and my bugs still continues. I'm so happy now. Thanks Asus.