This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always vibrating everytime when onlock phone with fingerprint. Zenfone 5 ze620kl android 10.

mawararicky
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime when open phone with fingerprint
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
No option to turn off vibrate on fingerprint. The phone keeps vibrating everytime I try to unlock. It's so sad because some thread discussion about this problem. Some users from nokia and pixel with pure android thought this feature is very annoying including me.
2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi mawararicky
Thank you for your asking. I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all
Units vibrating when executing fingerprint unlock, either correct or not recoginzed, is a default behavior of Andriod 10 ASOP system. To preserve system performance and stability, we would keep ZE620KL current main functions to align AOSP system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.