This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Needed

Shiv_gur
Star II
Asus 6z is excellent but couldn't find a proper case for the mobile. Pls Suggest some good protective cases. I would have gone for rhinosheild but it's too costly.
7 REPLIES 7

andrej_zivec
Star III
I use the camera as front camera maybe 1, 2 times a months, so for me the ideal case will be if covers even the upper part of the phone (camera) ... If that part will be removable it will be ideal.

justinleon2113
Star III
andrej.zivec

I use the camera as front camera maybe 1, 2 times a months, so for me the ideal case will be if covers even the upper part of the phone (camera) ... If that part will be removable it will be ideal.

View post
I haven't seen any cases like that, but I would be interested too. I feel like I'm scratching the camera glass every time I set it down. Here is one of the ones I have:
amazon.com/dp/B07VW66WWG
I don't know where you are in the world, but I think similar ones can be found on eBay.

harshit_harry78
Star II
been using this case for past 6 months now feels dope in hand and 10/10 on protection my device falls atleast once a month. Bought it from aliexpress just search leather cover for zenfone 6 cant attach links.