This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zenfone Max Pro M1 is not running Google Chrome, GMail and many other app from yesterday night.

gyanendralodha5
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS_X00TD Serial Number J8AAGF07T8454UG
Firmware Version:Andoid Version 9
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Google Chrome, Gmail and many other app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

gyanendralodha5
Star II
Thanks for your input.
I was also suggested by the service cal person to do a rest after taking the data backup. I just wanted to be a bit more confident before I did the factory reset. Your reply clearly suggest there is something more needed towards the solution of the problem. I sincerely hope the ASUS phone team addresses the issue resonably fast.

zye_Ashwin
Star I
Hi guys i was facing the same issue it is because of new google chrome update 20th may
uninstall the gchrome and use the old version

Disable Google Chrom and Enable it again, dont update new version. And all your apps will be working fine.
there is a bug in new update of Google chrom.

tatarajatps
Star II
I have contacted Asus they suggested wipe cache clear but it didn't work. And another suggestion Factory data reset. But I didn't do that. Unnecessarily why have to do Factory data reset. Problem is with Asus software they pushed some software and users are worrying because of this. They have to fix ASAP from their end. 

tatarajatps
Star II
zye_Ashwin

Hi guys i was facing the same issue it is because of new google chrome update 20th may

uninstall the gchrome and use the old version

Disable Google Chrom and Enable it again, dont update new version. And all your apps will be working fine.

there is a bug in new update of Google chrom.

View post
Yest it perfectly works with your suggestion. Disable Google chrome, restart phone, Enable Google chrome. Thanks

AGP
Star I
gyanendralodha55

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS_X00TD Serial Number J8AAGF07T8454UG
  2. Firmware Version:Andoid Version 9
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Google Chrome, Gmail and many other app

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My Zenfone Max Pro M1 is not running Google Chrome, GMail and many other app from yesterday night.
Downgrade google chrome