Battery drain fast
Charging slow

7 REPLIES 7

fenil
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi agggarwal.akshay,

Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL?

Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.

1. Wifi calling is absent>Please tell us your operator name. Did your operator support VoLTE on your phone in previous versions? Please tell us which firmware version.
  2. Do you mean the Phone app? Could you describe in details about how it hangs? Please show us a short video if possible.
  3. Please tell us your Google Camera version. Please show us a short video of the problem.
  4. Please try clearing storage of camera and check again. If the problem still appears, please show us an original photo of this problem. Please also provide us the information as below: Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)
  5. Which app/app version are you using to Video call? Is the volume observed low on your side or the other person's side? Are you using the phone's speakers or wired earphones?
  6. Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?
  7. Are you using the original charger? Please try with new cables and check again. The fast charging appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please check your lock screen after a few minutes. If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

Thank you 🙂

View post
This moderator is asking questions like he's gonna change every single problem of yours in seconds as if Asus is gonna give a fuck about your problems and this mod's asking the details...they can't even provide a simple dark mode and you wish they'll solve every single issue of yours... don't expect anything from this brand brother. I am now that way and you should be too. This brand is good for nothing literally nothing. I am now really frustrated using this brand's phone. I started hating android because of this brand. I literally hate android now.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi agggarwal.akshay,
Please check your inbox for a message I have sent you. 
Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi agggarwal.akshay,
Google Camera is only officially supported on Google's Pixel devices.
Since Google camera is not officially supported on ZB601KL, we are sorry to say that we cannot provide verification tests to ensure app stability on our ZB601KL system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and continued support for ASUS!