This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone charging issue

deepika
Star II
It's is only charging when rebooted or switched off and once we disconnect from the charger and reconnect it again it stops charging.
10 REPLIES 10

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the charging issue you’ve been facing.
1.      Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
2.      Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
3.      If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset. 

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
Facing the same issue. Thank god i am not alone

Hi . . . Your not alone.
I just noticed that i got this problem too.
When I Plugged my charger there is no notification "FAST CHARGING"

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
yuliusmalino37

Hi . . . Your not alone.

View post
not Fast charging or not charging at all?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
yuliusmalino37

Hi . . . Your not alone.

View post
If everyone is facing same issue i suggest you all please blow a fast releasing air by ur mouth in cable plug in type-c and also in 5z charging port where u gonna plug in that cable plug in type-c (remember air blown through air should be strong n fast enough and plz also take care accidently u dont release saliva droplets in port n plug in type-c
Following above steps will clear dust where there is possibility of getting ur fast charging back i tried it 1 time and i did same and never faced this issue again
Hope this helps!!!
Thankyou 😊