This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger problem

mr_strange
Rising Star II
When I'm using air trigger, i found out that even when i press the screen or back side near the air trigger, it gets triggered. DowsDoes anyone face the same problem ( sensitivity is set to around 1 to 3. Please help me because if I'm only having this problem, i can replace it. Thank you
71 REPLIES 71

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Don't know if it's a hardware or software issue.
You guys can try installing a skin or cover so that there is no direct contact between back and your fingers.
Still if the issue is not solved, then the pressure sensor might be acting up, a hard reset could might be helpful. After the reset if still issue is not resolved, then it's definitely hardware.
Try turning off the air triggers in the notification bar. It became too sensitive for me so I turned it off. Air triggers will still work in game only squeeze to trigger would be disabled. Worth trying.
Hope you're issue gets resolved.
2MCDVBY1M1FS.jpg

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71491#Comment_71491

The air triggers being activated by touching the back panel is a hardware issue. Please contact your ASUS repair center for a hardware repair.

View post
It gets normal when i reboot my phone and after a day or two it starts again. And this started for me after android 10 update before that everything was fine. But unresponsiveness for triggers is really annoying.

Didu
Star I

Hi guys! Last day i buy ROGphone one... I activate ttiggers...i set pression i open X mode and start game... in game i open genie and put L1 R1 where i need and close .... Now problem is... I have feedback tactil and visual but no efects in games...tested in 3 games,same problem... No action in game!

vineetjhim
Star I
Hey Folks. I am so much relieved to seethis thread. I am facing the same issue with my phone after the latest update. Earlier I thought it was due to my new armour lighting case but it's clearly a software issue after going through so many discussion. Please help.

vineetjhim
Star I
vineetjhim

Hey Folks. I am so much relieved to seethis thread. I am facing the same issue with my phone after the latest update. Earlier I thought it was due to my new armour lighting case but it's clearly a software issue after going through so many discussion. Please help.

View post
I would like to to share the log too