Star I
System: Win10 pro
Battery or AC: Ac
Model: UX581GX i7
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: yes
Screenshot or video: yes : https://youtu.be/sdge1cP6InE
========================
Detailed description: Hello, i hve got a problem with my laptop. WHen im usnig this to rendering, play game, benchmarking using excendet monitor the laptop will shut down after a while from overheating. In film you see this 5:58 and 10:25.
After the laptop was came to service, he says it's not happening.
How is that possible?

can anyone help me?

regard Mateusz

6 REPLIES 6

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @matajus , we have watched your video and have some questions to clarify:
Does it happen when if you only run 1 app while connecting to the monitor? And if not, can you help us clarify the list of apps you opened at the same time that caused the shut down.
Please provide the monitor brand and model for us
Have you updated your BIOS to the latest version?
Since you have done OS reset, did you install your own OS or just reset the factory one?
Does this problem happen after you reset OS, or before you reset your OS?
Thanks!

matajus
Star I
AnthonyLee_ASUS

Hi @matajus , we have watched your video and have some questions to clarify:

1. Does it happen when if you only run 1 app while connecting to the monitor? And if not, can you help us clarify the list of apps you opened at the same time that caused the shut down.
  2. Please provide the monitor brand and model for us
  3. Have you updated your BIOS to the latest version?
  4. Since you have done OS reset, did you install your own OS or just reset the factory one?
  5. Does this problem happen after you reset OS, or before you reset your OS?

Thanks!

View post
Hi AnthonyLeee thanks for contact me!
answering your questions: :
It doesn't just happen in one application. IF i run the sims 4 or watch dogs on external monitor its still turn off:( But The laptop is mainly used to design Adobre Premire Pro and After Effect. When im rednergin its turn off to overheating.
When i use only Monitor Screen is reaches a working temperature above 95C imposible to normal work!
Monitor is Dell U2518D
3.Yes i have least Bios
I always use factory rest with delete files. becouse i have oryginal windowsintegrader with zenbook
Before, After:( I've sent the Laptop to be repaired three times in a month. The service says they don't have this problem and I'm lying. How is that possible?
Technical application number:
PLB4L41684 ; PLB4L50219 ; PLB4L52479

Can you help me with this problem?

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @matajus , sorry we're still confused and would like to sort out the scenario:
In the youtube video you provided, please let me know all the app program and their version that you run at the same time.
If you don't connect laptop to external monitor, will it happen?
Did you perform OS reset by following this steps on windows? Settings -> Updates & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC
Thanks!

matajus
Star I
AnthonyLee_ASUS

Hi @matajus , sorry we're still confused and would like to sort out the scenario:

1. In the youtube video you provided, please let me know all the app program and their version that you run at the same time.
  2. If you don't connect laptop to external monitor, will it happen?
  3. Did you perform OS reset by following this steps on windows? Settings -> Updates & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC

Thanks!

View post
1, Furmark ver 1.21.1.0 ; Windows 10 pro leastupdate unit 14 may 2020. All software was updated with windows update. Hwmonito 1.41 64 bit . Furmark is app like service Asus Poland said me to test.
IF i work without external monitor is wasnt turn off ,but still temperatur is over 96c like on video above 1 minute to 5 minut
YEs exacly