patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Arshin
Star I
thanks for your help.

gie
Star I
I've reccently suffer same issues.. stuck on ASUS logo while restart..
Is there any solution from ASUS on this issues? or they want to make profit about this issues,
it might be influence buyers to buy Asus products in the future if they don't do something about it

rambolledo09
Star I
It is the same as what happened to my Asus Zenfone max pro m2 after a few days after it is updated it shuts down and whenever I tried restarting it gets stuck with Asus logo only, now it is working after a few days but the power button is not working anymore, I almost smashed it due to frustration because I use my phone to work due to lockdown and everything I need is in my phone, I hope Asus test everything first before they launch any updates

r4rajneesh64
Star II
It's a motherboard issue in which you have to change motherboard which cost around 11000₹ ,so asus has to do something as it in any bug by their update and when I diagnose my phone in market they said that it's a bug which destroys Boot IC chip and service center never work on chip level they directly change full board ,so there is waste of money and time to visit service center with a diagnosis charge

r4rajneesh64
Star II
saeed121

I m also facing the same problem like all having the issue with max pro m2 after updating the fota 0.73 pie.. After 2 days it suddenly got switched off and stucks on asus logo..

Even i cant access the recovery mode..

L3MYECHOLLK3.jpg

See this..

View post
No ,you have to change your mother board which cost around 11000.i have same issue when I visited to service center they said to me the same