Star II
System: Windows 10 pro
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Tuf Gaming FX503II
Frequency of occurrence: All the time now
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I'm extremely frustrated with Asus and you're about to lose a customer that has bought my last 5 laptops from you. I literally just keep coming along problems with a computer that's less than two weeks old. If there is a better way to speak through the to the challenges I'm facing I would love to hear them.

My newest problem is my FN+Left and FN+Right (aura cycle keys) no longer work. The images of "stactic", ,"breathing", etc. pop up on the screen but the keyboard lighting stays stuck at Static. I then tried to go into Armory Crate like I normally would and that isn't controling the keyboard lighting effect. I then try to change the color, that isn't working either. I tried uninstalling and re-installing both ATK and Armory Crate, still nothing!

It looks like Armory Crate can still control the slient/performance/turbo setting for the fans, so it's still functioning, but for some reason the GUI just doesn't do anything for the keyboard, nor does the FN keys+left and +right; the Up and down for brightness on the keyboard work fine.
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello frank0051,
Please kindly provide SN in the PM I send you.
We will try to track your device.
Thank you.