This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 keeps crashing and restarting during the gameplay

capt_malik89
Star III
I had purchased this phone on 1st January this issue never happened before but now it's happening ever now and then and I'm really pissed with this issue yesterday while playing PUBGM it restarted thrice back to back getting me kicked out of the game. It lags a lot now and I even can't start X mode and aggressive heat control as it aggregate the issue. Please help me with this issue and I'll be very thankful to you.
33 REPLIES 33

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III

dein2k

Hello,

May I know the status of the issue? Does ASUS has something to resolve this issue?

View post

We're requesting logs from affected users and so far it's pointing towards hardware failure. We are in contact with the users in question.

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Facing the same issue. Phone repeatedly switching off while gaming.

capt_malik89
Star III
Waiting for the further correspondence I've already send the Phone log to them. I hope they will take needed action asap.

capt_malik89
Star III
Got it repaired from service center they told me to not to update Phone without pre confirmation with asus executive then a day after I received a call from some excutive asking about my experience about Phone after service and upon asking he adviced me to update my phone and told me if the problem still persist after update he would talk to the his company further but now I'm having the same issue again. Please help me with the permanent solution not limited to updates.

rahuluzagare
Star I
I am facing similar issue. The phone restarts 4-5 times Immediately after starting. This happens when I play PUBG mobile. Please suggest a solution. This is happening more often after the latest update last week.