This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record both internal and microphone audio in game genie, no options there ?

aniljoriya24
Star II
Sir I Started Recording Gameplays From My ROG PHONE 2 Game Genie. But I Can record either internal or microphone. Kindly add new options to record both internal and microphone at same time in update. thank you.
If u need something for research pls check out the samsung m40 the game launcher from the samsung store, records gameplay internal as well as the microphone external audio. The phone sucks though on pubg. Switched to asus rog 2 but sadly it only records internal game audio. No options for mic recording. You guys made a gaming phone, this is the most important feature, u didnt add. Pls do this, ull get more sales.
6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you're using earphones with a microphone (3.5 mm or USB-C) you can record both your voice and the in-game audio by changing your screen recorder settings:
Settings -> Advanced -> Screen recorder -> Record audio -> Switch to 'Microphone'

aniljoriya24
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

If you're using earphones with a microphone (3.5 mm or USB-C) you can record both your voice and the in-game audio by changing your screen recorder settings:

Settings -> Advanced -> Screen recorder -> Record audio -> Switch to 'Microphone'

View post
if i do this my teammates can't hear my voice specially in pubg mobile.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you're playing with friends you can get it to work by having voice chat in the background (Discord app for example). The resulting video file will include in-game audio and voice chat audio from both parties.

But if Iam playing with random teammates (not friends) how can I get it to work?