cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stable update till May end.

Axatp
Star III
O1K8ZGGPWCPP.png

They don't know exact date of release. And they have given the suggestions to higher authority for re But they don't know when that suggestions will be solved.

15 REPLIES 15

Joe_ASUS
Star II
Hi Axatp,
The latest Android 10 developer version for Zenfone Max Pro M1 can be downloaded on ASUS official support website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
ASUS will continuous provide regular update on Android 10 developer version.
If you have any recommendation or face any issue, please provide your feedback on Asus ZenTalk forum. Please read the terms and conditions associated with the beta version before updating your Max Pro series model.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For further updated information related to updates, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. 
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Axatp
Star III
Hello Joe_ASUS,
I am going to download the stable one as you have hell lots of bugs in beta.
Please be ensure that you give the stable update as soon as possible and that too bug free...
And one more thing I don't get the link to see the latest firmware available link in My Asus App , where it has gone ?
Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Axatp,
Could you show us a screenshot of the error on MyASUS app? Thank you. 🙂

Axatp
Star III
Hello Y_ASUS,
There is no error but I can't find the link which was first available to go to the firmware section.
Please see to it.
Thank you