This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 not receiving fota PLEASE HELP

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Even after I manually downgraded to android 9 nothing popped up when I did update check. I have the ww_phone software running on my 12/512GB "republic of gamers" elite edition rog 2. I'm also aware that updates are released in waves but even 1 month after the latest update is released I still receive NOTHING ota. Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem myself?
18 REPLIES 18

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

After re-reading, it looks like you are on 2002.32. Check for the next update to see if your device picks it up since you are back on Android 10. If not, we can ping Anders and he should be able to add your device to the FOTA list.

View post
Will do. Thank you for bringing resolution to this matter. Certainly something that wouldn't have accured with nubia red magic

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

After re-reading, it looks like you are on 2002.32. Check for the next update to see if your device picks it up since you are back on Android 10. If not, we can ping Anders and he should be able to add your device to the FOTA list.

View post
Would you you be able to do this? Get me back on the FOTA list? Still not getting any ota. Please and thank you 😊

Melqui
Zen Master I
If I UPDATE using a file from Asus website, I will continue receiving OTA normally? @LP_ASUS

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS would you be able to add me back to the FOTA list? I haven't gotten a update since I got the rog 2 and theres been 2 released as of now. Would love to start get ota updates. Please and thank you in advance 😊👍

Packe
Star I
Got My rog 2 yesterday. Android 9 out of the box. How Long should it take for the phone to start updating itself with fota? Think the security update is from oct 19 too. No update.. is it some thing i've missed? It's the ww version.