Any chance for T-Mobile VoLTE support?

AlDollaz
Star III
In the near future? 😊
15 REPLIES 15

dt808
Rising Star I
AlDollaz

Any chance you could share that dialer code?

I'm only aware of #*#4636#*#

Thanks!

View post

*#*#3642623344#*#*
This was posted by another user on this forum and is from the same link as the post above. This will enable the options for 'Enhanced 4g LTE Mode', 'Wi Fi calling', and Carrier video calling in mobile network settings. I left 'Enhanced 4g LTE Mode' on and turned off 'Wi Fi calling'. Keep in mind these options go away after a reboot but it seems the settings still remain on the phone. Hope this helps.

dt808
Rising Star I
AlDollaz

Thanks!

View post
i used the dialer code from the link in the post above this one:
*#*#3642623344#*#*
This will enable wifi calling option in mobile settings. I turned it off. Keep in mind these settings disappear after rebooting the phone so you may need to do it again after every reboot but it's worth it for me lol.

dt808
Rising Star I
AlDollaz

Thanks!

View post
weird i can't post the code. anyway i used the dialer code from the link in the post above this one from xda-developers.
This will enable wifi calling option in mobile settings. I turned it off. Keep in mind these settings disappear after rebooting the phone so you may need to do it again after every reboot but it's worth it for me lol.

AlDollaz
Star III
mosimchah

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81461#Comment_81461

Since you unlocked the bootloader you can probably use this guide to enable volte https://forum.xda-developers.com/rog-phone-2/how-to/guide-enabling-volte-vowifi-v2-t4028073 other Zenfone 6 users have said it works with TMobile

View post
Sadly didn't work for me. Time to buy a OnePlus. *sigh*

dt808
Rising Star I
hmmm really? u did this right...
0PEU2J9MHWX8.png
and i didnt toggle mobile data on and off. the wifi calling settings just appeared in the menu so i turned it off.