Did you mean: 

Any chance for T-Mobile VoLTE support?

AlDollaz
Star III
In the near future? 😊
15 REPLIES 15

_jis_
Zen Master III
Rest assured that we read all of the feedback and are very aware that US customers would like to see the feature in the future.
Wait, not only US customers, but all customers everywhere in the world.

AlDollaz
Star III
I should have done more research before buying this phone. What a mistake. Now I can't return it because I unlocked the bootloader.
That's totally my fault, but still. A device made in 2019 doesn't support VoLTE for the most popular ZF6 carrier in the US is beyond silly.

dt808
Rising Star I
yup. and to think i used to worry about camera quality, speed, battery life etc... i never thought my biggest problem with a phone would be something it was designed to do - phone calls lol.
but just an fyi after turning off wifi calling with the dialer code my phone calls have been working well. it's only been a day but people i speak with on the phone say they notice a huge difference in voice quality.

AlDollaz
Star III
Any chance you could share that dialer code?
I'm only aware of #*#4636#*#
Thanks!

mosimchah
Rising Star I
AlDollaz

I should have done more research before buying this phone. What a mistake. Now I can't return it because I unlocked the bootloader.

That's totally my fault, but still. A device made in 2019 doesn't support VoLTE for the most popular ZF6 carrier in the US is beyond silly.

View post
Since you unlocked the bootloader you can probably use this guide to enable volte https://forum.xda-developers.com/rog-phone-2/how-to/guide-enabling-volte-vowifi-v2-t4028073 other Zenfone 6 users have said it works with TMobile