gupta_adi16
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M!
Firmware Version: .63
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So i am facing the issues which is very strange.. whenever i am in a pubg match and as soon as I engage with an enemy my controls stuck and screen becomes unresponsive for at least 4-5 seconds and game is running. This only happens when an enemy is in front of me. I have reinstalled pubg numerous time and also reset the phone once. Can anybody help me out?
13 REPLIES 13

gupta_adi16
Star III
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81328#Comment_81328

I think when I replied the same above, that time I didn't see that information where you mentioned that you reinstalled the game numerous times.

Well, if thats the case, then there's no other option left for you as those steps I mentioned above, I did the same and the lagging issue got fixed for me which started happening after 0.18.0 update of PUBGM.

Though you haven't mentioned your Max Pro M1 RAM variant, it could be an issue happening to you due to other factors as well like network stability or your settings in the game which might be causing heating during playing.

View post
I don't think it's a lag issue cuz the game works fine but controls get stuck..

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
gupta.adi16

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81382#Comment_81382

View post
Yeah, I face the same with my Max Pro M2 also even I have 6gb variant and these mid range Asus phones are just crap for games like PUBG where during the most intense fighting moments, your phone wouldn't help you at all.. Many times, I don't know why, my gyroscope starts acting strange that my ADS starts shaking very very abnormally and annoyingly that you could have killed an enemy running through open field but I miss those fires just because my gyroscope starts shaking towards wrong side. This doesn't happen all the time but happens few times if you play 10 matches in a day. Full bekar phn h yeh. 😣😣

zulman_hakim
Star I
gupta.adi16

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81382#Comment_81382

View post
I already said that it is a bug from pubg mobile itself bcause my friend using realme and oppo have the same problem like we did

gaikwadd7
Star I
gupta.adi16

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M!
  2. Firmware Version: .63
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

So i am facing the issues which is very strange.. whenever i am in a pubg match and as soon as I engage with an enemy my controls stuck and screen becomes unresponsive for at least 4-5 seconds and game is running. This only happens when an enemy is in front of me. I have reinstalled pubg numerous time and also reset the phone once. Can anybody help me out?

Strange PUBG bug
Bro just change your graphics to l smooth and frame rate high, even if that doesn't work lower the frame rate and clean up your game cache, I used the same model and had same problem, the problem is with the games details, they take up some time to render and slow internet adds to that. It will keep on happening inspite of having fast internet connection I use wegame to cleanup phone junk I log in through wegame Ahmed game runs smooth