This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop confirmation for Flipping camera is bad implementations

batman932
Star III
The lastest update .144 has that feature that ruins usability of phone as when i watch a movie or using an app it flips automatically without any pop up and stop by my hand in middle as.
This feature is not demanded by user why this is pushed by update it should be removed again
As the camera flip for video calls was better before this update.
This update asks only for first time for any app via pop to allow camera than it always flip without any warning and that is so annoying.
Why no one from asus replying me
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We've really tried to find a solution for the current DUO behaviour but so far we can't think of any solution that won't create issues in other apps. We have been able to find smart workarounds for most IM apps that call the camera automatically but the way DUO handles the camera makes it very difficult.
Maybe DUO will change their behaviour in a future update or maybe we will get a bright idea on how to solve it but at the moment, this is how it is 😞

batman932
Star III
Anders_ASUS

We've really tried to find a solution for the current DUO behaviour but so far we can't think of any solution that won't create issues in other apps. We have been able to find smart workarounds for most IM apps that call the camera automatically but the way DUO handles the camera makes it very difficult.

Maybe DUO will change their behaviour in a future update or maybe we will get a bright idea on how to solve it but at the moment, this is how it is 😞

View post
Ok i can understand
But Put this issue on top of developers priority list.
As i don't want flip camera mechanism breaks or face any hardware issue

As i want to mantaine this phone at least for next 10 years