gupta_adi16
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M!
Firmware Version: .63
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So i am facing the issues which is very strange.. whenever i am in a pubg match and as soon as I engage with an enemy my controls stuck and screen becomes unresponsive for at least 4-5 seconds and game is running. This only happens when an enemy is in front of me. I have reinstalled pubg numerous time and also reset the phone once. Can anybody help me out?
13 REPLIES 13

zulman_hakim
Star I
Its a bug from pubg it self because some pubg player have the same issues like us.

iali90990
Star III
I think bcz of lockdown the internet connection is very slow so that this happen

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Being a pubg player playing over broadband wifi in Asia with ping less than 50, I can tell this bug started happening just after the 0.18.0 update and I used to face the same and many other friends of mine too.
What I did to fix the issue by doing the below mentioned steps ->
Go to settings -> apps & notification -> tap on all apps -> scroll down to PUBG app.
Tap to open the PUBG app settings -> click on force close -> tap on storage -> tap on "Clear Cache", then tap on "Clear data".
Now wait for sometime and when data shows as zero, come back to home screen and restart your phone.
Once restart is done, simply open the PUBG, and accept terms and conditions and then choose your login info such as Facebook or Twitter or Google as per your login information
Once done, your profile will show up in the lobby. Then go to PUBG settings and tap on "Basic* then your options such as Peek & fire as per your choice.
Then select Graphics and select Smooth Graphics and Frame rate as High.
Then check on other settings such as quick scope etc (sensitivity and controls remain same as those settings are already linked with your id).
Finally, scroll down to that settings page and go to "Downloads" and Download all the resource packs and other maps available in there.
Once all Downloads are completed, simply restart the game and everything will be smooth as butter.

gupta_adi16
Star III
Sanju

Being a pubg player playing over broadband wifi in Asia with ping less than 50, I can tell this bug started happening just after the 0.18.0 update and I used to face the same and many other friends of mine too.

What I did to fix the issue by doing the below mentioned steps ->

Go to settings -> apps & notification -> tap on all apps -> scroll down to PUBG app.

Tap to open the PUBG app settings -> click on force close -> tap on storage -> tap on "Clear Cache", then tap on "Clear data".

Now wait for sometime and when data shows as zero, come back to home screen and restart your phone.

Once restart is done, simply open the PUBG, and accept terms and conditions and then choose your login info such as Facebook or Twitter or Google as per your login information

Once done, your profile will show up in the lobby. Then go to PUBG settings and tap on "Basic* then your options such as Peek & fire as per your choice.

Then select Graphics and select Smooth Graphics and Frame rate as High.

Then check on other settings such as quick scope etc (sensitivity and controls remain same as those settings are already linked with your id).

Finally, scroll down to that settings page and go to "Downloads" and Download all the resource packs and other maps available in there.

Once all Downloads are completed, simply restart the game and everything will be smooth as butter.

View post
Didn't I mentioned that I have reinstalled the game several times.. how will doing this make any difference?

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
gupta.adi16

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81152#Comment_81152

Didn't I mentioned that I have reinstalled the game several times.. how will doing this make any difference?

View post
I think when I replied the same above, that time I didn't see that information where you mentioned that you reinstalled the game numerous times.
Well, if thats the case, then there's no other option left for you as those steps I mentioned above, I did the same and the lagging issue got fixed for me which started happening after 0.18.0 update of PUBGM.
Though you haven't mentioned your Max Pro M1 RAM variant, it could be an issue happening to you due to other factors as well like network stability or your settings in the game which might be causing heating during playing.