This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATTERY DRAIN AT DEFAULT XMODE SETTINGS

Not applicable
My battery is draining at 25%/h with default settings in pubg mobile armory settings and game at smooth extreme. Before it used to consume 15%/h which is pretty normal but now its taking battery like a waterpump. I don't know what caused this battery drain but i am worried that my battery has degraded overtime or its just pubg or asus update that made my battery life so bad. My pubg is lagging at settings that were sent by the mod in the forum so i play at default settings and still consume so much battery. Whats going on please help. Here is proof of my battery drain.
P9ANKNMY2HNW.jpg
DA8GT8193S2X.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

My battery is draining at 25%/h with default settings in pubg mobile armory settings and game at smooth extreme. Before it used to consume 15%/h which is pretty normal but now its taking battery like a waterpump. I don't know what caused this battery drain but i am worried that my battery has degraded overtime or its just pubg or asus update that made my battery life so bad. My pubg is lagging at settings that were sent by the mod in the forum so i play at default settings and still consume so much battery. Whats going on please help. Here is proof of my battery drain.

P9ANKNMY2HNW.jpg

DA8GT8193S2X.jpg

BATTERY DRAIN AT DEFAULT XMODE SETTINGS
Also for time being try to uninstall these battery tester apps too , and just believe that your battery will work better , which might actually help you rather than tracing and getting disappointed . Also if you want to play for hours , I assume during lockdown you can shift to airplane mode as you need not to travel or might hang around with frnds , this will too help you mate . Also try changing theme sometimes might help? . Thankyou and best of luck.

Not applicable
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28553/battery-drain-at-default-xmode-settings

Also for time being try to uninstall these battery tester apps too , and just believe that your battery will work better , which might actually help you rather than tracing and getting disappointed . Also if you want to play for hours , I assume during lockdown you can shift to airplane mode as you need not to travel or might hang around with frnds , this will too help you mate . Also try changing theme sometimes might help? . Thankyou and best of luck.

View post
It used to work good before but now it consumes more battery. That is unusual, i dont need jugaad mere bhai, i need a solution and a reason why is this happening now and not before. Is it battery degradation? Also the battery app is counting time and giving data based on time it consume 1%/time so its not consuming my battery and also i must worry if there is something wrong in my phone's battery. I need real help for my phone. Whats causing this mass battery drop. Also it does not lag but only sometimes in lobby it drops to constant 40 fps while in classic waiting lobby. Stop playing tdm mode and go in a classic match without xmode, you will know what fps drop is. I bet you have not yet played classic in pubg thats why you're not facing any lags.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81090#Comment_81090

It used to work good before but now it consumes more battery. That is unusual, i dont need jugaad mere bhai, i need a solution and a reason why is this happening now and not before. Is it battery degradation? Also the battery app is counting time and giving data based on time it consume 1%/time so its not consuming my battery and also i must worry if there is something wrong in my phone's battery. I need real help for my phone. Whats causing this mass battery drop. Also it does not lag but only sometimes in lobby it drops to constant 40 fps while in classic waiting lobby. Stop playing tdm mode and go in a classic match without xmode, you will know what fps drop is. I bet you have not yet played classic in pubg thats why you're not facing any lags.

View post
Brother , I just wanted to help you that's it . If something is making your battery last for long then why not , else I would suggest you to get it checked by one of the asus service center where you will be able to track the real threat . Haha, ok this will sound soo self praising , but I'm a competitive player where the game laggs like hell in custom rooms , also last season I've played around 300 matches maybe more in classic mode , Ace star 6 . Trust me I have not faced any issue . We can just create a room and play together , I bet you I'll not even see a single frame drop , classics 0 percnt . Rest depends on what you trust and what not , things should get better for you anyhow , all the best . Thankyou

Not applicable
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81269#Comment_81269

Brother , I just wanted to help you that's it . If something is making your battery last for long then why not , else I would suggest you to get it checked by one of the asus service center where you will be able to track the real threat . Haha, ok this will sound soo self praising , but I'm a competitive player where the game laggs like hell in custom rooms , also last season I've played around 300 matches maybe more in classic mode , Ace star 6 . Trust me I have not faced any issue . We can just create a room and play together , I bet you I'll not even see a single frame drop , classics 0 percnt . Rest depends on what you trust and what not , things should get better for you anyhow , all the best . Thankyou

View post
Dont care about classic ratings mate. Am a supporter igl of a tier 1 custom team. Also talking about rooms, they won't lag because it dont have 100 players roaming in waiting room like classic and customs bruh. Anyways i made this thread to know if something is wrong with my phone not for solutions of how to make my battery last longer, i already know what makes my battery last longer and what not. Good luck

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81090#Comment_81090

View post
Can you please record while playing with game genie stats visible. Maybe I can see if something is wrong.