This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Transition Delay - After Upgrade to 17.0230.2002.32

HKStev
Star I
After the update through fota i notice that during screen transition there is some delay that did not happen on previous firmware. The screen refresh rate is the same 60 hz.
DBYKLDK2XMI5.jpg

I tried screen recording while playing and it was smooth on previous firmware. Now it's stuttering when screen record during gameplay. This is the video.

14 REPLIES 14

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Have you changed anything in developer options by any chance? If yes, turn off dev options and see if that solves your issue. If it's already turned off, give me a mention.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
HKStev

After the update through fota i notice that during screen transition there is some delay that did not happen on previous firmware. The screen refresh rate is the same 60 hz.

DBYKLDK2XMI5.jpg

I tried screen recording while playing and it was smooth on previous firmware. Now it's stuttering when screen record during gameplay. This is the video.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/002/H4X3Q4CTIQQF.mp4

Screen Transition Delay - After Upgrade to 17.0230.2002.32
I'mtoo facing this problem after the recent update , also I assume that this occurred on 60 hz but even after using 90 hz the problem still exist with various apps. Looking forward to get this issue resolved as soon as possible it sometimes ruin the whole experience .

Claymann3000
Star II
Hello Gustav, thanks for your input. Yes, Ive been using developers options since day 1 with this handheld (transition effects reduced to 0.5) and yes I had have this option turn off completely but with no effect.

Claymann3000
Star II
Ok, this is strange. I decided to turn on dev options once again and changed all 3 transition and animation options to .5x (like I did before) and it looks like this stattering effect improves, back to 1x and stattering is back.

Claymann3000
Star II
Guys, I don't know about you but in my case upgrading to latest patch didn't solve the problem. Still stattering as hell. Hey devs, some suggestions please?