This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Bugs Of Asus Zenfone Max M2 ( zb632kl )

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max M2
Firmware Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-17.2018.2002.29-20200409
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Stock Camera App Is Not Working Well
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

87 REPLIES 87

Luvgya
Rising Star I
RYP8SBKYBDCU.png
New Update On Android Pie For Max M2 🙏🙏🙏

anubhavkumarroc
Star II
New security patch update

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

subhankarbarua0
Star III
Forget A10 stable update. I still face some minor bugs in A9. I clearly don't understand what goes on with asus, why can't they release a proper stable update?
Sometimes the recent apps navigation button doesn't work, while using android 9 pill navigation, the swipe up to recent apps doesn't work, sometime I see double headphone, alarm icons.. and few more. Please asus, it's a humble request. If any of you asus guy reading this Please try to release a stable update of Android 10. We don't want such bugs after waiting this long. I completely lost hope of getting a proper stock android feel after using asus. Clearly never going to buy an asus device in future.

ajithrpillai
Star II
Dear Friends,
Some you-tubers are claiming that they got Android 10 Stable fota update last week. Is it true?