This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATTERY DRAIN AT DEFAULT XMODE SETTINGS

Not applicable
My battery is draining at 25%/h with default settings in pubg mobile armory settings and game at smooth extreme. Before it used to consume 15%/h which is pretty normal but now its taking battery like a waterpump. I don't know what caused this battery drain but i am worried that my battery has degraded overtime or its just pubg or asus update that made my battery life so bad. My pubg is lagging at settings that were sent by the mod in the forum so i play at default settings and still consume so much battery. Whats going on please help. Here is proof of my battery drain.
P9ANKNMY2HNW.jpg
DA8GT8193S2X.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable
It drops lower than 40 fps with battery saving settings sent by mods and same with default and advanced settings. So much fps drop. I want asus to please look into it.

Not applicable
With this battery consumption i only get battery backup of 3 hours while playing pubg starting from 100%-0%. WHAT IS THIS, IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE 6000 MAH BATTERY. Asus please help me.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

With this battery consumption i only get battery backup of 3 hours while playing pubg starting from 100%-0%. WHAT IS THIS, IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE 6000 MAH BATTERY. Asus please help me.

View post
I would like to suggest you to first empty your phone with apps which you need maybe at some point of time but have been there for long without any use . Also I hope you have turned off the unclok with fingerprint option - pick up to show indicator. Sometimes wallpaper apps consume more juice from the battery than any other , if you are done with you wallpapers settings you might try to uninstall it after downloading some .

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

View post
See dnt go for any pubg settings , trust me after the 18 April update ,the gaming performance has enhanced a lot . Go to armory crate - Xmode off , CPU - 2.96 , temperature - normal . In game pubg settings - smooth , extreme . Disable all features regarding fps drop or anti analysis under graphic section . Use any of the blue zone options , but try to stick with the default one as sometimes the newly added makes your game choppy . Last but not the least use colourful , basic , movie any colour scheme and try to shift to one which is more comfortable to use with , by the way mine is colourful . Thankyou I hope these things might help you brother .