Deepak_singh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name : Asus ZB630KL
Firmware Version: pkq1.ww_phone-16.2017.1912.072-20191125
Rooted or not: Non Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: pie 9
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock device tool
In asusaofficially guvendthis app on website.dition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Santhosh p s

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81028#Comment_81028

If bootloader locked, we will get buggy software with 3 months per update and also some user experience boot loop after updating latest pie. So this is the benefits from your side to make boot loop the device with no service center nowadays 😡😡😡

View post
After unlocking boot loader , I installed Pixel experience ROM and now i got may security patch with bug fixes.
At present low call volume and Wifi disconnecting automatically get resolved.
One happiest thing is that we are getting OTA notification on the Pixel experience Build and we have Incremental Builds too to download it manually.
With all these facilities why we need to wait for these Lazy ASUS to provide updates. If your mobile is out of warranty , then there is no negative in unlocking boot loader. After boot loader unlocked i am using PayTM also on demand(Install and Configure when needed)

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81057#Comment_81057

After unlocking boot loader , I installed Pixel experience ROM and now i got may security patch with bug fixes.

At present low call volume and Wifi disconnecting automatically get resolved.

One happiest thing is that we are getting OTA notification on the Pixel experience Build and we have Incremental Builds too to download it manually.

With all these facilities why we need to wait for these Lazy ASUS to provide updates. If your mobile is out of warranty , then there is no negative in unlocking boot loader. After boot loader unlocked i am using PayTM also on demand(Install and Configure when needed)

View post
Enjoy with custom rom 👍

Shuvadip
Star I
How to lock the bootloader in ASUS Zenphone Max Pro M2?
Model Name : ASUS_X01BDA
I install the unlock bootloader apk from ASUS official website.
I didn't install TWRP and didn't install any coustom rom.
Please tell me how did I lock the bootloader.
Please reply me as soon as possible.