cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone not charging with original charger

houdeks77
Star I
Hi all,
My Rog Phone 2 does not charge with original charger. It shows the hypercharge icon but does not charge. I tried different cable ... no luck. Different charger works fine, original charger when used with different device works as well. It seems to be a sw issue to me.
How to resolve the issue?
Standa
21 REPLIES 21

Sbudi
Star I
Anders_ASUS

ok, I will send you both a PM with instructions how to log your device

View post
Hi, im facing same problem yesterday. hypercharge stuck while charging with both icon and text showing it charge with hypercharge.
I've clear cache,factory reset even still same problem. then im using standard asus charge 18w it takes bout 12 hours and still at 35%.
can you send a PM how to log device. Thanks in advance
*position last stock rom WW (build 60)

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Prakhar Rai

Same issue with me also! After the latest update the phone doesn't charge with original charger. Im using Poco x2's charger and it seems to work ok,but its really strange that original charger is so lousy! Please Asus being such a reputed brand and selling such high end products like ROG Phone 2 you guys can't even provide good software support. I don't think I'll even think of buying any future Asus product. Disgusted!

View post
gombot143

I also have the same issue the hypercharge icon is showing but the phone is only charging at 300 to 600 ma but its working fine with a different charger at super charge please help

View post
Sounds like your asus power cord could be broken.

lamagra88_fa
Star I
Hi mods,
same thing happened to me..on A10 now..it started when my battery got drained, I charged it with original charger but was not charging at all..do you recommend reverting to A9?

TIA.

Hi i'm french ans i've hot the same issu don't remember if i've an update before this problème appear want to know if the issue came from the phone or the charger itself Can you help me?

I got same problem i used OnePlus 3 dash cable of previous phone its working fine rog 2 orginal cable was not that good