This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen mirroring problem

dpulok
Star I
I own a ZENFONE MAX PRO M1[ZB601KL]. I am using miracst app for screen mirroring [SM] my phone to my SONY Bravia tv with Wi-Fi connectivity. It was working perfectly till last sys updt fee days back. Now SM is taking place but I can only cast internal media files [incl. Sd card & OTG] & YouTube app videos; but the video from apps [Netflix, amazon prime, Disney hotstar or hoichoi apps are not playing. Only sound [sometimes captions] is coming on a black screen. Mirroring is functioning perfectly from my other family members phones [samsung & MI]. Sons setting changes might have occurred during last sys. update. Uninstalling & re-installing of mira cast or other SM apps / restarting did not help. In this lockdown it was helping us to stay fit mentally. Please help. Regards, Pulok Dutta, Kolkata.
2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, you may click on the following link to download the latest update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M1-ZB601KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
kindly check if it works with the new firmware update and get back to us.

fbzff
Star II
hi there, I'm having the same issue with a max pro m2 and already running the latest firmware, please is there some way to fix it?