Deepak_singh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name : Asus ZB630KL
Firmware Version: pkq1.ww_phone-16.2017.1912.072-20191125
Rooted or not: Non Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: pie 9
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Unlock device tool
In asusaofficially guvendthis app on website.dition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
use the method in below url to unlock Boot loader Unofficially
https:(slash)(slash)forum.xda-developers.com(slash)max-pro-m2(slash)how-to(slash)unlook-bootloader-root-asus-zenfone-max-t3885457
Replace (slash) with the symbol /
yesterday i did the same and unlocked successfully

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

use the method in below url to unlock Boot loader Unofficially

https:(slash)(slash)forum.xda-developers.com(slash)max-pro-m2(slash)how-to(slash)unlook-bootloader-root-asus-zenfone-max-t3885457

Replace (slash) with the symbol /

yesterday i did the same and unlocked successfully

View post
@Shahed ... You may follow this link as @vckanandvpp has successfully unlocked his Max Pro M2..

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, you will not get updates via OTA if you unlock the bootloader, It's better if you keep your bootloader locked, your warranty will be void as soon as you unlock the bootloader. It does not necessarily mean that you are rooted, the bootloader can be unlocked without rooting but the processes go side by side. You will not get any benefit if you unlock bootloader and do not root.

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
Victor0_ASUS

Hi, you will not get updates via OTA if you unlock the bootloader, It's better if you keep your bootloader locked, your warranty will be void as soon as you unlock the bootloader. It does not necessarily mean that you are rooted, the bootloader can be unlocked without rooting but the processes go side by side. You will not get any benefit if you unlock bootloader and do not root.

View post
If bootloader locked, we will get buggy software with 3 months per update and also some user experience boot loop after updating latest pie. So this is the benefits from your side to make boot loop the device with no service center nowadays 😡😡😡