This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Charging/Battery Care Bug

monilhathi
Star III
I enabled the battery care feature to charge the phone overnight and scheduled it between 11.30 pm to 6.30 am. I found out that the battery was completely charged at 5.30 am. Am I doing something wrong or is there a a bug in the s/w? @Anders_ASUS
16 REPLIES 16

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah i also encountered this problem it is always getting fully charged before the time ends.@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
Until 80 it is charging normally(Fast charge) and then upto 100 the fast charging get turned off although it is charging fully within the time.
Can somebody suggest a good scheduled charge timings as i have to stop charging at 80 percent.
Thanks😀

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
I haven't played much with this but just to chime in, when I have had that setting turned on it has never stopped charging at 80% for me. I've only tried it a few times. I never use quick charging so I wondered if it had something to do with that.

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Monark
Can somebody suggest a good scheduled charge timings as i have to stop charging at 80 percent.
I am using for this behaviour Start Time 6:01 and End Time 6:00. I select the time when I am sleeping yet and phone is not connected to the charger.

shiv1g
Rising Star I
I have mine set to 10 pm to 9 am.
I use a normal 10W charger (18W in-box fast charger makes phone hot and degrades battery health). For me, the battery stops charging at 81% and reaches 100% in between 8.00 to 8.20 am always.
Also, even though I'm using a 10W(5V 2A) charger, the Ampere app only shows a maximum of 950mA current, which means it only charges at 5W max. The cable I'm using supports fast charging.
Can anyone explain to me why? Shouldn't it be charging at a higher current, somewhere around 1800mA?
It takes 5 hours to recharge my 6Z for dead to 100% using a 10W charger. If 6Z starts supporting the full potential of 10W charger, it can definitely recharge to full within 3 hours.