cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Zenfone 5z Firmware 100.10.107.36

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
After the update the notification LED does not turn green when the phone is fully charged if it is completely off.
The problem also continues because when the phone is switched on (from complete shutdown), it sometimes asks that the preferred data network be selected.
Are these problems known?
Will they be fixed in the next update?
29 REPLIES 29

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45452#Comment_45452

It's a known issue which we're working on solving. No need to visit service center

View post
Hello @Anders_ASUS,
I have discovered a new fault in the charging led. If we let the phone turn off due to exhaustion of the battery, when charging, the led error occurs again. The led remains red even though it has reached 100% charge. The problem disappears if we charge the phone while it is on and reaching 100%. And it does not happen again until the phone turns off again due to exhaustion of the battery.
Do you know this new problem? Is it going to be fixed?
Regards.
Firmware: 100.10.107.70

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
MaxDoc83

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71931#Comment_71931

So... I did it. Now I will try in the next days. I recently found the Screenshot button on power hold button ... Appears with shutdown reboot etc ...

Thanks @amitgarde3 , that's was quick and very helpful. Although I want to use the factory reset... But I will keep it in mind...

Again thanks!!!!

View post
Always happy to help brother hve fun stay safe t c. 😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
fjaviergj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47789#Comment_47789

Hello @Anders_ASUS,

I have discovered a new fault in the charging led. If we let the phone turn off due to exhaustion of the battery, when charging, the led error occurs again. The led remains red even though it has reached 100% charge. The problem disappears if we charge the phone while it is on and reaching 100%. And it does not happen again until the phone turns off again due to exhaustion of the battery.

Do you know this new problem? Is it going to be fixed?

Regards.

Firmware: 100.10.107.70

View post
Try to factory data reset by backing up all ur imp data as this led issue has been solved in latest .70 but something is triggering it on ur device to carry forward that bug may happen due to lots of other reasons
Issue will be solved after factory data reset try it
Thankyou 😊

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
It just made a reset a few days ago. And as I say, it happens only when the phone is turned off because the battery runs out. It is only in that special situation. I haven't noticed before because I don't usually let the battery run down completely before charging.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
fjaviergj

It just made a reset a few days ago. And as I say, it happens only when the phone is turned off because the battery runs out. It is only in that special situation. I haven't noticed before because I don't usually let the battery run down completely before charging.

View post
K i hope mods will help u out on this or wait for next firmware it may probably be fixed