Even my report as well didn't add on fix.
Navigation gesture sidebar remove not added.support 3rd party navigation gesture.
@Anders_ASUS please take atleast some of these suggestions in the next build.
This is the 3rd Android 10 update, but Still
1.Battery Backup Issue, Heating issue not resolved. Compared to Android pie battery backup is very less
2. Gesture Navigation support for 3rd party launchers not provided. Atleast update crappy asus launcher so that we can adjust size of icons, row & column etc
3. While using Bluetooth headset can't took videos in default camera App. Also Phone getting restarted most of the time after a phone call using bluetooth headset
4. Phone performance reduces ( lagging) after 30mins usage.. No problem in android pie though..
5. Phone reboots randomly for no reason
6. Phone Idle battery drain is not resolved.
Same happened to me but it was 20 min long
Try turning off the feature under unlock with fingerprint settings - pick up to show indicator also if you want the second one too - tap to show indicator this might help you . Mobile setting - security and lock screen - fingerprint - unlock device - you will find to turn of these settings there itself
Does this update fix gaming performance issue?
Here is the geekbench score. Multi score was improved from the previous build.
Thanks for reporting. @Anders_ASUS plz check.
That is too broad of a statement to be able to properly answer.
Updates to the phone generally cannot fix problems related to and caused by the game itself.
This and the previous update has the same gaming performance.
Actually he is not talking about game issues, he is talking about optimization of software with respect to games. I already said there is stutteryness in every game and to fix that make an option to lock fps in armory crate so we can lock our fps in those games so it fixes stutteryness issue. Easier said than done but if you can put a lock fps option, the stutteryness in games will be gone. I never faced fps drops ingame but i face stutteryness which is main issue and can only be fixed by asus.
After the April 18 update , my device gaming performance is just excellent . There are 0 percnt lags even tho my Xmode is always disabled and temp is normal . I'm getting best experience in gaming so far and it's butter smooth . Thankyou