This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ZenFone 5Z BETA Tester】Join to experience Android Q!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
9ryn4dbabzg5.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
August 22, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/plugin.php?id=ques&op=viewques&qid=1&lrid=5
368 REPLIES 368

i had same problem too then, could not be able to log in.

S6TWSGOXPD7X.jpg
What is the solution for this...

pratik_daphal
Star I

vrajupadhyay09

I have updated my 5z to latest version, I found one bug, internal storage space running out without any app download. Factory reset several times but same issue arises again. Please do needful.

View post
Hi Vrajupadhyay09,
You are the first person I see who is talking about the internal storage space running out. And I am writing this post while I am factory resetting the phone as the storage ran out(0kb free). I am facing the same issue brother, but these Asus folks are not even interested to address and acknowledge this issue. I'm not sure if this is a software issue, because I have seen people have reported network issues since November 2018.
And suddenly all the posts and links of ZenTalk stopped working, "Page Not found" on all the links of ZenTalk.
Asus are you out of your mind, I am not even able to find the thread that I had commented on. Just try to search any Zentalk link in google and when you click on it, you will get "Page Not Found" for all the links.
This is really crazy and due to Lockdown we cant even replace this shitty thing with something worthy.
I am really disappointed with Asus and would never buy any Asus device ever. I was a loyal customer to ASUS since I had own a Zenfone 2 Deluxe which was launched back in 2015.
I now dont know what should I do with this brick. 😔

Regards,
Pratik Daphal

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
pawanprajapati.811

S6TWSGOXPD7X.jpg

What is the solution for this...

View post
Clear ur cache n storage of asus launcher in settings >apps & notifications >storage> clear cache also same for clear storage it will get fixed

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
pratik.daphal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51932#Comment_51932

Hi Vrajupadhyay09,

You are the first person I see who is talking about the internal storage space running out. And I am writing this post while I am factory resetting the phone as the storage ran out(0kb free). I am facing the same issue brother, but these Asus folks are not even interested to address and acknowledge this issue. I'm not sure if this is a software issue, because I have seen people have reported network issues since November 2018.

And suddenly all the posts and links of ZenTalk stopped working, "Page Not found" on all the links of ZenTalk.

Asus are you out of your mind, I am not even able to find the thread that I had commented on. Just try to search any Zentalk link in google and when you click on it, you will get "Page Not Found" for all the links.

This is really crazy and due to Lockdown we cant even replace this shitty thing with something worthy.

I am really disappointed with Asus and would never buy any Asus device ever. I was a loyal customer to ASUS since I had own a Zenfone 2 Deluxe which was launched back in 2015.

I now dont know what should I do with this brick. 😔

Regards,

Pratik Daphal

View post
Yoi can clean cache duplicate files Nd thumbnail data. There is really no storage problem.