gsstyles6360
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
As per the asus promised to roll out stable android 10 update for both max pro m1 and m2 and today the date was may 15 which is the mid of the may. Will we receive FOTA update today.?please let me know if anyone knows about the update.thank you

========================================

9 REPLIES 9

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
gsstyles6360

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

As per the asus promised to roll out stable android 10 update for both max pro m1 and m2 and today the date was may 15 which is the mid of the may. Will we receive FOTA update today.?please let me know if anyone knows about the update.thank you

========================================

Asus zenfone max pro m1 stable android10
Few people told earlier on 6th May that Max Pro M1 users will get FOTA Update for .424 version within next 5-7 days or 7-10 days.. Haven't you received the same through FOTA yet?

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28297/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1-stable-android10

Few people told earlier on 6th May that Max Pro M1 users will get FOTA Update for .424 version within next 5-7 days or 7-10 days.. Haven't you received the same through FOTA yet?

View post
yes, they received

IN DREAMS

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
rahulkewlani1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/80117#Comment_80117

yes, they received

IN DREAMS

View post
Ohh..!! Then those must be some bad dreams.. 😣😣

himanshurules79