This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple airtrigger profiles for same game

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
I just purchased a rog 2 coming from a nubia red magic mars. Absolutely love the rog 2 but I really miss being able to have a rear finger print scanner to program with games. Which brings me to my question. Is it possible to preform multiple actions with a single airtrigger? For example I use the left trigger to fire in call of duty mobile by tapping it. Is it possible to slide my finger across the same trigger to preform a different action, like reload or switch weapons without having to sacrifice the taping that I use to fire? I see the horizontal slide only simulates on screen sliding and can't be programed in conjunction to tap. Basically I'm asking if it's possible to program multiple "gestures" to 1 airtrigger?
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Glad to hear you're liking your ROG II. @kyleashcraft86
As for the airtriggers, we don't support multiple functions being used at the same time.

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

Glad to hear you're liking your ROG II. @kyleashcraft86

As for the airtriggers, we don't support multiple functions being used at the same time.

View post
Is this something that might be considered in the future? Or made possible through a future update? Haven't heard anything about the rog 3 but I imagine what I described would be a added feature. I'm sure everyone would love if it was added to the rog 2 as well. I think it would really neat if airtrigger gestures could be programmed to represent different screen actions. Like sliding across the airtrigger could be programmed as a tap or vise versa. I was reading somewhere that this was going to be a feature but was dropped. Not sure if there's any truth in this but I hope it's something that's still being considered for a future update