cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM CARD NOT DETECTED/Stop working

Ferreira
Star I
Hello guys,
My phone was a bit slow so I decided to restore it from 0.
I saved my pictures to an SD card and did security copy. My sim card was working fine as well and I was able to use the sim data as normal.
The problem is since I have rebooted the phone, my sim data stopped working. On the beginning I was still getting mobile network, but apparently now not even that. So it can't be from the sim data as it was working just fine before I rebooted the phone. And now suddenly it stops working.
Maybe you guys have a hint on that?
Much appreciated
Manuel
2 REPLIES 2

_jis_
Zen Master III
I decided to restore it from 0.
Did you mean you made the factory reset?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ferreira

Hello guys,

My phone was a bit slow so I decided to restore it from 0.

I saved my pictures to an SD card and did security copy. My sim card was working fine as well and I was able to use the sim data as normal.

The problem is since I have rebooted the phone, my sim data stopped working. On the beginning I was still getting mobile network, but apparently now not even that. So it can't be from the sim data as it was working just fine before I rebooted the phone. And now suddenly it stops working.

Maybe you guys have a hint on that?

Much appreciated

Manuel

SIM CARD NOT DETECTED/Stop working
Try moving the SIM to the other slot and please try it in another phone too. If your carrier stores are still open then please visit them and try a new SIM. If they are not open then see what happens with a SIM from another phone.