Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[New] Calling Screen Issue

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
I started a thread way back in July 2019 regarding calling screen:
sixth_pr1m3
This app is has more bugs than features. Bugs:
- Heads-up notification doesn't work(even if I enable it)
- Calling screen won't let me to go back to any other app while the phone is ringing.
- Display turns on automatically while on call even if I press power button to turn it off (option to turn off the proximity sensor doesn't work). To make it worse, the proximity sensor on this phone is not in the center.

Asus Calling Screen [Annoy Screen]
It's almost going to be one year since I have reported these issues and developers haven't done anything about it. It's not just me who finds the Asus calling screen so annoying.
I don't have much hope, but I just wanted to add one more issue. Not sure since which update this issue started:
Quality of the contact picture getting displayed on the calling screen has reduced drastically(no matter how high the picture resolution is). Feels like I'm using some low end phone now.
Please for customers sake fix the calling screen issues for once.
5 REPLIES 5

Monark
Zen Master I
Yeah it will be nice if you add some gradient effect rather than this ugly grey screen is it that much hard to add this as you said for accent colors.
As you said the priority is to improve the performance and not this minor things so we waited for a long time now. still only getting the same update patches:
1.updated android security patch
2. Optimized system stability
For almost 5 months and nothing new features accent colors gone but this small things can make the user experience very good@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Monark

Yeah it will be nice if you add some gradient effect rather than this ugly grey screen is it that much hard to add this as you said for accent colors.

As you said the priority is to improve the performance and not this minor things so we waited for a long time now. still only getting the same update patches:

1.updated android security patch

2. Optimized system stability

For almost 5 months and nothing new features accent colors gone but this small things can make the user experience very good@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
I totally agree to you. That Graphite Grey color screen is such a turn off. Now my choices are like, either the grey color or the distorted picture. 😪

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I know what you think/want. Unfortunately the calling screen is not up to me and I've forwarded these types of threads multiple times. My recommendation - download the latest FW, pop in Google "Phone" app and make it your default calling app.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Anders_ASUS

I know what you think/want. Unfortunately the calling screen is not up to me and I've forwarded these types of threads multiple times. My recommendation - download the latest FW, pop in Google "Phone" app and make it your default calling app.

View post
I am already using Google Phone (patched) for 11 months...
But all users are still waiting for implementing the standard behavior of the Power button during a call. So far, no one except Asus representatives has advocated a solution chosen by Asus, there is no single user to suit the current behavior of power button. It sounds to me as if your ZF6 developers don't even use it for making calls, otherwise I can't explain it at all.
Details in other thread below this post:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34276/#Comment_34276