Did you mean: 

Stuck in bootloop

ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I am using my Asus Max Pro M2 like normally using WhatsApp on my phone and then suddenly it restarts and now it stuck in bootloop and not going to recovery mode it only shows Asus logo now and only able to go in CSC fastboot mode I try to flash stock firmware to it but it shows that flashing is not allowed in lock state my phone is not rooted and not unlocked bootloader so please help me to get rid from this situation.
36 REPLIES 36

Nirmal_kumar
Star II
We are not the only one many users are there who are facing this issue since the last update.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Nirmal kumar

We are not the only one many users are there who are facing this issue since the last update.

View post
the issue mostly cause by latest FOTA update,
don't think is of motherboard issue actually
and yes you are right, we are not the only one who started facing the issue, i already created a thread of this and people saying the same issue is happeing with them too

Star I
beniwalsaurabh71
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I am using my Asus Max Pro M2 like normally using WhatsApp on my phone and then suddenly it restarts and now it stuck in bootloop and not going to recovery mode it only shows Asus logo now and only able to go in CSC fastboot mode I try to flash stock firmware to it but it shows that flashing is not allowed in lock state my phone is not rooted and not unlocked bootloader so please help me to get rid from this situation.
Stuck in bootloop
Same for me, it happened a month back in lockdown and that too right after phone is outta warranty i.e. after 1 yr n 2 months

ap6262997
Star II
is any solution? plzz tell me

Abhin
Star II
Same problem here took it to a service center but they even couldn't fix it.WTF