This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Screen for UX303U

sam_hazlett
Star I
Hi Im looking for a Asus zenbook touch screen to replace my cracked one, the part number is 90NB08V2-R20010 but the local supplier cant supply these, does anyone know where is could get one on the internet for a reasonable price? Its for a UX303U. I'm located in New Zealand. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
sam.hazlett

Hi Im looking for a Asus zenbook touch screen to replace my cracked one, the part number is 90NB08V2-R20010 but the local supplier cant supply these, does anyone know where is could get one on the internet for a reasonable price? Its for a UX303U. I'm located in New Zealand. Thanks!

New Screen for UX303U
Go to asus authorised service centre or contact the seller where you bought the laptop.

sam_hazlett
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28189/new-screen-for-ux303u

Go to asus authorised service centre or contact the seller where you bought the laptop.

View post
Like i said in my intro, I went to the local supplier (the reseller and service centre where i purchased the laptop) and they can not supply these. They say my laptop is too old. This is why i contacted this forum. To see if there were any other suggestions before the laptop gets chucked out.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Sam,
Which service center did you contact?

Find service locations | Official Support | ASUS New Zealand
Thank you.