This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume in full screen games

zero0535
Star I
I recently purchased the ASUS - ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 and the volume keys work just fine until I start playing a full screen game. Suddenly the volume keys do absolutely nothing. I have to completely exit out of the game and guess what a suitable volume would be. I'm sure its something simple like FN+volume up keys(I tried already) but I can't figure it out please help!
P.s. I don't know if this is even where I'm supposed to post this but the my Asus app is hands down the most confusing thing I have ever tried to figure out..
9 REPLIES 9

zero0535
Star I
I just tried Microsoft jigsaw and in full screen the volume key works and to answer your question yes resident evil 3 has sound it just can't be adjusted until I fully exit the game. As far as checking the game version I apologize but I'm not the most tech savvy person when it comes to pc's but there doesn't appear to be a details tab that should display the game version. None of these tabs tell me that info
B276THFU037K.jpg

zero0535
Star I
Hey I just downloaded another game off steam out of pure curiosity "Ben and ed" and the volume keys work. So its definitely an issue with resident evil 3
U9J0VVRAWLVQ.jpg

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello zero0535,
Thank you so much for your help.
I have reported this issue.
May I know where did you get this game? from Steam ?
Thank you.

zero0535
Star I
Yes from steam. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello zero0535,
I'm sorry that after we tested, we might need to ask you to check on the game setting.
if there is something like "blocking pop up notice when full screen".
It could be the cause, and it is designed by the game itself.
Please kindly feedback to the game developers as well.
Thank you so much.