johncyrillcorsa
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00QD
Firmware Version: QKQ1.190723.002.WW_Phone-17.0615.2003.22-20200423
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The slowdown occurs when I am using the original charger. But when I am using a power bank with Fast Charging feature, it somewhat works. Another instance which is really effective was shut down the phone, then charge and the fast charging works

4 REPLIES 4

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi johncyrillcorsanes,
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
1. At the beginning of charging, the charger is detecting the system, so "Fast Charging' might appear few minutes after. Can't "Fast charging" work all the time in power on?
2. Try other chargers and cables. Is the situation remain?
3. Does the issue remain the same in "Safe Mode"?
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
4. Please charge with your original charger overnight starting from below 30%, and provide me the screenshot of
①Setting>Battery
②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"
5. Viewing the whole charging timeline, does it meet the official charging time: 38 minutes charge to 60% capacity?

johncyrillcorsa
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi johncyrillcorsanes,

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.

1. At the beginning of charging, the charger is detecting the system, so "Fast Charging' might appear few minutes after. Can't "Fast charging" work all the time in power on?

2. Try other chargers and cables. Is the situation remain?

3. Does the issue remain the same in "Safe Mode"?

# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

4. Please charge with your original charger overnight starting from below 30%, and provide me the screenshot of

①Setting>Battery

②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"

5. Viewing the whole charging timeline, does it meet the official charging time: 38 minutes charge to 60% capacity?

View post
Cannot work. It takes more than 2 hours charging with power on and with original charger brick
Tried with Power Bank with Fast Charging support which is working. Not really on original brick
Same
I am sorry. Cannot provide right now because i reverted back to Android Pie already
It does not meet. Not even reached to 60% for more than a hour or two

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi johncyrillcorsanes,
Which Version Pie have you back to? Could Fast Charge work well in Version Pie again? Besides, what is the power "A" and "V" of your original charger brick?

salvagnipaolo
Star I
i think it works (+inside battery icon)
9XBSX77T3ZLM.jpg