This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Poll] How many of you have this issue while using fingerprint ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
The whole screen lights up while using fingerprint, it's very annoying.

29 REPLIES 29

OPC
Zen Master II
Anders_ASUS

Can you please post your video here because you seem to be the only one in this thread that might have the same as deeppaul589.

@sagarreddysag, @soumyaranjan136, @17daulat, @OPC

Please post your videos here so we can see if it's as severe as what deeppaul589 showed in his video

@Vamp you're complaining about red tint. It's not the same issue deeppaul589 is talking about

View post
The screen recorder turns off when I put phone to sleep. I need to record it with another phone and I will not be home for some time. But this is happening: the phone needs to be in the locked home screen (the screen needs to be illuminated). First I put phone to sleep (black screen). Touch the power button once to wake up lock screen. Touch the fingerprint sensor and the turquoise green light (the colour of the sensor) instantly spreads across the whole screen. This is in a fraction of a second. If the phone is in a sleep mode (black screen), when I touch the sensor a circle of dots (a design solution from devs) will spread on the area just around the sensor. There will be no green light illuminating the screen.
I don't really see it as a problem. It's a fraction of time and then it's gone. Also it's not that strong to bother my eyes. It's there and that's it.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Can you please post your video here because you seem to be the only one in this thread that might have the same as deeppaul589.

Please post your videos here so we can see if it's as severe as what deeppaul589 showed in his video

@Vamp you're complaining about red tint. It's not the same issue deeppaul589 is talking about

View post
See the green finger print light spreads through the screen .

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
I REALLY Hated the fingerprint on display with my oneplus 6t. So slow and doesn't register 70% of the time. The rog 2 FOD is at least 60% faster and 80% more accurate. I still prefer the rear finger print scanner but the rog 2 gives me hope that the new tech will be equivalent to the rear scanner very soon. A10 brings it pretty damn close. Just wish we had more choice when it comes to animation

Vamp
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

View post
Hi @Anders_ASUS ,
I'm complaining about red tint as the green grain from the fingerprint kinda vanishes the red tint until it's on the screen...

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27691/poll-how-many-of-you-have-this-issue-while-using-finger...

I tried it and its not issue with my screen. Only the fingerprint logo lights up and my screen brightness stays same. I think its hardware fault

View post
At high brightness level it's less noticible, could you try at a lower brightness. And please make a video, so the mods can get a better understanding.