This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with wallpaper slideshow

Jeremmy
Star I
Hello there! I'm facing a problem with the wallpaper slideshow. Since a lot of time it always show the same pictures even if I manually update de wallpaper package.
Any suggestions?
6 REPLIES 6

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Jeremmy,
Thank you for asking. I just want to make sure we are in the same page of the issue. Settings>Themes & wallpapers>Wallpaper slideshow>My local list "add"> Gallery, and choose your pictures.
Have you turn off the "Default list" or other package that you don't want to appear?
Furthermore, please update your ASUS Launcher to the latest version. If the situation remain, could you provide me the screenshot of "Wallpaper slideshow" or any video of the issue?

Jeremmy
Star I
The problem is with the "my subscriptions" part. I don't any update and if I manually update them it always gives me the same pictures.

Jeremmy
Star I
The problem is with the "my subscriptions" part. I don't any update and if I manually update them it always gives me the same pictures.

Cat_Foods
Star I
Hello there! I have a problem with wallpaper slideshows. Although I manually update the wallpaper package, it still shows the same images most of the time.