Did you mean: 

Issues on Zenfone 5Z

R_2
Rising Star II

Model Name: Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL)
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70
Frequency of Occurrence: everyday
========================================
Until 100.10.107.46 everything was fine. Then on the same firmware (.46) fingerprint reader started to not unlock sometimes when screen is off and it's slower. I have to put the finger 2 times, but not always. I tried to solve with factory reset. I didn't solve the problem.
Now on latest firmware .70 i also face lags/frame drops everywhere sometimes. When i close all recent apps it runs well, no lags, but then they come back. An example when they occur: when i scroll between windows from left or right. It's frustrating.
Asus what's happening? What are you doing? Please fix these issues. I'm not the only one who face these issues. I am truly frustrated. I can't stand these problems. I' m considering to not buy Asus phones anymore because it's absurd
24 REPLIES 24

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Please look at this digital problem is slow and difficult to recognize. Thank you

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Hello, any moderator who cares about this digital recognition problem? I miss the old forum where "Jei_ASUS" was always ready to help

helenaduqueestr
Star II
christianrodrigues1981

Hello, any moderator who cares about this digital recognition problem? I miss the old forum where "Jei_ASUS" was always ready to help

View post
You can mention people, like on social networks, using @ and entering a name.

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
helenaduqueestrada

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79491#Comment_79491

You can mention people, like on social networks, using @ and entering a name.

View post
I understand, but it's just an outburst, due to the neglect of the users, now it doesn't even pay attention. But thanks

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Hey, @Victor0_ASUS...... Is there something related for us from you to share regarding this topic???