This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock "alarm report" is buged - voice alarm always include the "colon" in the time.

jumapao28
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog phone 2
Firmware Version: android 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always during alarm
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): app:clock & v6.0.0.59_200210
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Alarm report is buged when i set an alarm for example like 4:30am and when it alarm the voice alarm will read the "colon" in the time it say its FOUR"COLON"THIRTY AM. Now im not using the alarm report feature its annoying to hear
. Please fix..
4 REPLIES 4

jumapao28
Star II

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's not a bug. It's how the text to speech engine we use work, but I understand how you might get annoyed after a couple of mornings.
This is not something we will update unless we switch out the text to speech engine

jumapao28
Star II
I have now found the solution i just needed to set up the voice settings in the clock settings and it really works now its saying the right time and the right words. I thought it was corrupted after the update but now its ok. 🙂

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Good thing you solved it.
For others who might encounter the same issue. This can be fixed by searching for "text" in settings -> tap text-to-speech output -> tap the gear cog -> toggle the "Number processing" off
DONE!