This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus postponed Stable Android 10 update for Zenfone Max pro M1 but Now they are not telling how long

rahulraman066
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

13 REPLIES 13

jagdaledimple44
Star II
Phone max pro m1 is very good .. everything is good only camera interface is very bad and glicthy..Camera improve ment is necessary..

Swapnil
Star I
Camera, brightness, volume issues are there in second beta update. Need stable update ASAP.

vivekanandap201
Star II
Guys ...I have seen somany hatred comments about the phone regarding delay in update of Android 10. But have u checked redmi note 5 got any update which was launched in same timeline. Even somany phones of redmi and realme those were launched in 2019 still have update pending till last 2 quaters of this year. How can u all compare a phone of 2018 with 2020 regarding update delay...Next about buges.,Till now my device is smooth and fault less overally . Every Android phone have minor bugs as always..... once u use redmi and realme phone u will know how life sucks using the nonsense devices whose value down in market in just few months due to heavy launch of new phones like vegetables in market. So please stay calm and wait for stable update and don't review on basis of developer beta update version. Asus already admitted that they have problems in this so they need time to fix it. And please don't create any link with Asus like Asus staff and all that.. I'm just a simple user as like u . #stock Android always #Asus Zenfone max pro M1....

Dráçûlà
Star II
ajay.krsnan555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79261#Comment_79261

Off course Not ..They have a Good specs Phone under The Bugdet category ,which beats the xiaomi Redmi note 5 Pro at that time. But what to do their Software Development Department should be made Better with people who are not some LAZY SHITS.....WHO ARE AFTER MONEY.

YESTERDAY I REALIZED THAT MAX PRO M1 HAS REFRESH RATE @60 Hz (Through Antutu Benchmark).Think that a phone launched @2018 Has this kind of specs. I am amazed.

View post
Yes you can play pubg lite with extreme frame rate... it's too smooth