patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

saeed121
Star III
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78993#Comment_78993

and how much time will it take?

View post
Around two or three days it would be done by technician...they will reprogramme your emmc and then u can use your phone again ...

saeed121
Star III
sadashiv

Thanks @saeed121 , at least some solution works for less price. I was worried and looking for new phone. Asus it's really shame to you to giving trouble at this time.

View post
Your welcome bro...

renjith0729
Star III
Hello guys, I also got stuck with this problem from March 30th. I didn't realise that Asus was such a shit brand. Most of them it happend at the edge of there warranty ends. I haven't seen such a shit brand anywhere. Bought phone for 14k and just after 1 year motherboard change by paying almost half of what already paid. I really regret for paying this shit on that big billion days.

patssushil
Rising Star I
renjith0729

Hello guys, I also got stuck with this problem from March 30th. I didn't realise that Asus was such a shit brand. Most of them it happend at the edge of there warranty ends. I haven't seen such a shit brand anywhere. Bought phone for 14k and just after 1 year motherboard change by paying almost half of what already paid. I really regret for paying this shit on that big billion days.

View post
Hello There, so you repair the device from the service center
How much they charge you?
How much time they took to repair the device?

Deepak_singh
Star I
I am trying now unlock bootloader of my Max pro M2 but whenever I tried to unlock CMD command not working properly it stuck on like still waiting for device and built type is user I don't know what is that issue . And officially I tried by Asus unlock device tool officially download the size of app is 723kb from Asus website but whenevrr I press on unlock button
LBQ9OO477RGK.png