This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenfone 5 keep on restarting

lk88
Star I
my zenfone 5 asus_x00QD keep on restating, any one can help?and i have tried the wipe cache partition but still wont work.
I have some important data in the phone need to be backup, so i cann do the factory rest yet.
anyone have any idea?

6 REPLIES 6

lk88
Star I
never buy asus zenfone again, this is the third zenfone phone that have the same issue.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
lk88

my zenfone 5 asus_x00QD keep on restating, any one can help?and i have tried the wipe cache partition but still wont work.

I have some important data in the phone need to be backup, so i cann do the factory rest yet.

anyone have any idea?

J0Z864OXVIQD.jpg

zenfone 5 keep on restarting
Its most probably motherboard issue which can be fixed only after replacement sorry to hear about ur data n backup unfortunately nothing can be done unless n until phone stops restarting 😔
Thankyou😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Sorry to hear about ur backup n reset but unfortunately this is a motherboard issue which can be fixed only after replacing motherboard take ur device to nearest service centre
Thankyou😊

lk88
Star I
hummm a very hopeless and a very promising problem you will have if you were to by assuz zenfone. changed 3 of the zenfone already all have the same issue. it cann be trust