This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem

Jerel
Star I
Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)
Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.
Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.
Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.
113 REPLIES 113

Thinh
Star I
mendziol

As per Jerel's post, after factory reset everything was fine for a few weeks and now problem started again... and even intensified. My phone sometimes turn off every 10-15mins.

What I have also noticed is that battery drained like crazy when my phone is off. After literally 5mins of being off, battery drop 20%.

Bluetooth transfer is now affected as well. Cannot send a single file or keep 3rd party device connected for longed than 10mins even when the phone is on.

It's really frustrating but I have to send my phone for repair. Hope they will be able to fix it and send it back asap.

View post
Hey! Are you using an aerocooler?

Siddu
Star II
I have same kind of issue...
My mobile reboots or powers off often...
Not while gaming, it really occurs randomly...
Especially in these last 2 or 3 days, it happened like 5-6 times...
Anyone knows what's the issue? Or how to fix it?

Siddu
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I have sent a private message to everyone (envelope icon in top right corner) in this group who says they have issues with restarts. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

View post
Can you send me one too?

@Anders_ASUS can u please send me the log tool. I have the restrt problem for pubg.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I have sent our tool to all of you in a private message