uspenskiy_ua
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB602KL
Firmware Version:QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.1911.407-20191223
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
I would like to report a bug that removes bass from sound. Steps to reproduce it:
Every time i reboot phone and instantly (as fast as i can) start playing music - sound quality is perfect with full bass. After approximately five seconds of playing music - bass suddenly disappears, sound quality drops. Moreover it behaves the same for both bluetooth and jack audio.
It seems as if some additional equalizer settings are applied later in boot process - but i don't have any equalizer app installed on my phone.
Steps i took to resolve the issue:
Reset app settings
Tried safe mode - but there is no music player so doesn't count
Reset to factory settings
Therefore I would like to record and submit logs from my phone and fill a bug - can you please advise how can i do that.
Thank you in advance for your help.
38 REPLIES 38

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Supertambov,
Furthermore,
>PUBG/Call of Duty HD
I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
>Battery
Do you mean battery draining? It happens in idle mode or using (which apps or functions?)
>Bad sound when calling
Is the quality worse compared to Version P? Using what kind of device(cable or blue tooth)? Any audio calling app or preloaded app?

uspenskiy_ua
Star III
Hi @Christine_ASUS,
I updated to 424 - this did not help to resolve issue.
As mentioned in other post - no bass issue is most probably related to microphone because making a call brings back bass to the sound.
therefore please fix this bug so we don't need to make a phone call to be able to listen to the music.
Thank you

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all
I have forwarded the issue of Bass to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

carlinfernandes
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi all

I have forwarded the issue of Bass to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

View post
Can u please fix the bass issue it was fine in Android 9 but in the 424 update just ruined it.

Supertambov
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Supertambov,

Furthermore,

>PUBG/Call of Duty HD

I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

>Battery

Do you mean battery draining? It happens in idle mode or using (which apps or functions?)

>Bad sound when calling

Is the quality worse compared to Version P? Using what kind of device(cable or blue tooth)? Any audio calling app or preloaded app?

View post
Hello @Christine_ASUS ,
There is no drain on idol mode , battery not bad in android 10 but i noticed it s slightly better on pie . About sound when calling . When having a call without earphones the other person hears my voice low and sometimes with echo especially when using apps like WhatsApp or Facebook messenger , and the problem is worse when using speakers . Users have been reporting this issue since pie . Thank you .